When buying an older home or a pre-loved home from the past 10 years, your first port of call is the safety of your Electricity. Every house wiring is different as every home is different. You have to make sure that it’s all runs perfectly without any hitches. You might even find that you haven’t got enough power points to use your appliances, this can be a problem. This power point need can be seen in older houses as they didn’t depend on electricity as much we do these days.
You might also find that your light bulbs don’t last as long as they should and that may mean that you have dirty power, a surge issue or the light bulb socket has seen better days. The electrical house wiring can be the cause of these type of occurrences which are common in every home, whether just built or otherwise. Don’t wait until it really becomes a problem, why not get an expert in and figure out what the issue is. Hans Electrical Team are the qualified business to get the job done right first time. Hassle and stress-free.
Hot Water Repairs
- We supply, install, repair and service hot water systems.
- To guarantee a fast emergency response to all breakdowns we have a huge range of heating elements and thermostats in stock.
Metering, Switchboard Upgrade
- Many older homes and industrial buildings have outdated metering and switchboards.
- These can be unsafe and not very accurate.
- Weatherproof power points are available for outdoor BBQs areas and garden features.
- We offer a huge range of modern wiring accessories. E.g. Hagerblu
- There are never enough power points in a house! We install additional power points wherever you need them.
- If you are renovating your kitchen and require new power points for white-goods and even that new range hood, Hans Electrical can help.
- New lighting, power points and more for any room in the house or office.
Hans Electrical Service Areas:
Bribie Island, Sandstone Point, Ningi, Beachmere, Caboolture, Morayfield, Narangba, Deception Bay, North Lakes, Redcliffe and surrounds.