Last updated: 02/01/2022
The safety of our customers, employees and families remains Hans Electricals’ overriding priority. As COVID-19 continues to evolve and spread globally, we as a company, are monitoring the situation closely. While Hans Electrical Service remains devoted to delivering exceptional service, we have had to make a few modifications to our standard procedure. Given the necessary changes to our business, you can help us provide service in the safest way possible, by minimising any face-to-face contact.
Here’s how we are optimising our service to ensure the continued safety of our staff and customers:
- all our employees, including office staff, are fully vaccinated.
- will be keeping a safe and social distance approx. 1.5m and no handshaking on arrival.
- will be wearing facemasks where social distancing is not possible or when mandated by the state and federal government.
- will use hand sanitiser prior to arrival and regularly wash their hands with soap throughout the day.
- We will keep in close contact with our employees, ensuring that they are in good health at the start of each day. In addition, we will help keep them up to date on current guidelines of social distancing or quarantine set forth by the government. If an employee is not feeling well, they will be allowed sick leave without question. Work for that day will either be assigned to another employee still in good health or postponed until the next available day/time.
Your participation is vital to help us take precautionary measures to protect everyone the best we can.
- Please advise if:
- you are unwell or are in isolation prior to the appointment, and we will reschedule.
- you have vulnerable occupants in the property, so we can schedule a convenient time when they can be outside of the property.
- you (the occupant) have been overseas or interstate in the last two weeks or have had guests in your home that have recently returned.
- have been in direct contact with someone diagnosed, probable or being tested for COVID-19.
- While attending your premisses, we ask you to:
- check-in using the ‘Check-In QLD App’ and the provided QR Code.
- answer questions from the ‘Health Disclosure Form’ truthfully.
- practice social distancing, good hygiene, and limit contact with our employees.
- offer the same level of respect and understanding in these uncertain times that we commit to offering you. *Aggressive and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated*
- * we have empowered our employees to make judgement calls in scenarios that they deem unsafe and compromising or if you answered, ‘yes’ to any of the questions on the ‘Health Disclosure Form’. Thus, we reserve the right to withdraw our services. However, should this occur, our friendly office staff will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
Zero face-to-face transaction
- On completion of your works, you will receive an invoice either by email or via post (according to your preference). Payment can then be made electronically by direct deposit according to the details provided or by calling our office to make a payment by credit/debit card over the phone.
- Please do not come to the office to make payments.
- Cash and Cheques will not be accepted.
- Upon request, payment receipts will be sent via email or post (according to your preference).
Hans Electrical Service aims to continue to serve our customers and our community in the safest way possible. We intend to comply with all government instructions regarding our industry as they are given. Due to the uncertain nature of the current environment, our policies may change suddenly and without notice. However, we will make every effort to keep immediate customers up to date.
If you have any questions, queries, or concerns, please reach out to us.